- Buddhism > Buddhists: Amount of Buddhist residents.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
- Christianity > Christians: Number of Christian residents.
- Christianity > Percent Christian: Percentage of population that is Christian.
- Church and state > Constitutional reference to God enactment date: Year in which constitution containing reference to God was adopted.
- Islam > Percentage Muslim: Percent of Muslims in each country.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
- Muslim > Muslim percentage of total population: Muslim percentage (%) of total population 2014 Pew Report.
- Muslim > Muslim population: Muslim population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion important: Percentage of population surveyed in a Gallup Poll who answered the question “Is religion important in your daily life?” with “yes”. (Other possible answers were “no”, “don’t know” and “refuse to answer”).
- Secularism and atheism > Population considering religion unimportant: Percentage of population who says religion is not important in their daily lives. The survey was carried out within the Gallup Poll.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
- Shia Islam population > Number of Shia muslims: Estimated population of Shi'a Muslims around the world.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Buddhism by country (Buddhism by Country); Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country#Sovereign_states; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country#Sovereign_states; Wikipedia: Constitutional references to God (List); International Religious Freedom Report 2004, U.S. State Department; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; Wikipedia: Importance of religion by country (Countries); adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004; Miller, Tracy: Mapping the Global Muslim Population A Report on the Size and Distribution of the World's Muslim Population, Pew Research Center, October 7, 2009.
"Iran Religion Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Iran/Religion
"Iran Religion Stats, NationMaster." 1998-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Iran/Religion>.
'Iran Religion Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Iran/Religion> [assessed 1998-2014]
"Iran Religion Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1998-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Iran/Religion>.
"Iran Religion Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1998-2014.
"Iran Religion Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Iran/Religion (assessed 1998-2014)
"Iran Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Iran/Religion (last visited 1998-2014)
"Iran Religion Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Iran/Religion (as of 1998-2014)
- Iran ranked #10 for islam > percentage muslim amongst Muslim countries in 2004.