- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Area > Water: Total water area in square kilometers
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Elevation extremes > Highest point: Highest point above sea level
- Elevation extremes > Lowest point: This entry is derived from Geography > Elevation extremes, which includes both the highest point and the lowest point.
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Irrigated land: The number of square kilometers of land area that is artificially supplied with water.
- Land use > Arable land: The percentage of used land that is arable. Arable land is land cultivated for crops that are replanted after each harvest like wheat, maize, and rice
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Map references: The name of the CIA World Factbook reference map on which a country may be found. The entry on Geographic coordinates may be helpful in finding some smaller countries.
- Maritime claims > Territorial sea: territorial sea - the sovereignty of a coastal State extends beyond its land territory and internal waters to an adjacent belt of sea, described as the territorial sea in the LOS Convention (Part II); this sovereignty extends to the air space over the territorial sea as well as its underlying seabed and subsoil; every State has the right to establish the breadth of its territorial sea up to a limit not exceeding 12 nautical miles. A full and definitive definition can be found in the Law of the Sea (LOS) Convention.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
"Isle of Man Geography Stats", NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Isle-of-Man/Geography
"Isle of Man Geography Stats, NationMaster." 1990-2014. <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Isle-of-Man/Geography>.
'Isle of Man Geography Stats, NationMaster', <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Isle-of-Man/Geography> [assessed 1990-2014]
"Isle of Man Geography Stats", NationMaster [Internet]. 1990-2014. Avaliable from: <http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Isle-of-Man/Geography>.
"Isle of Man Geography Stats", NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 1990-2014.
"Isle of Man Geography Stats, NationMaster," http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Isle-of-Man/Geography (assessed 1990-2014)
"Isle of Man Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Isle-of-Man/Geography (last visited 1990-2014)
"Isle of Man Geography Stats", NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Isle-of-Man/Geography (as of 1990-2014)