- International broadcast station: List of international radio broadcasts (excludes national broadcasters) with regular programs in Italian language outside of Italy.
- List of radio stations: List of radio stations.
- Percentage of public channels with national coverage: Percentage of public radio channels with national coverage.
- Total number of channels: Total number of radio channels.
- Total number of channels per million people: Total number of radio channels. Figures expressed per million people for the same year.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: List of Italian-language radio stations (International broadcast); British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.