- Analogue to digital transition > Official launch: Official launch date of digital terrestrial television in different countries.
- Digital TV households: Number of households with digital television in 2002
- Digital TV households per million: Number of households with digital television in 2002. Figures expressed per million population for the same year.
- List of TV stations: List of TV stations.
- Subscription TV revenues: Subscription television revenues in 2002 (millions of $US)
- Subscription TV revenues per million: Subscription television revenues in 2002 (millions of $US). Figures expressed per million population for the same year.
SOURCES: Various sources compiled into Wikipedia's Digital terrestrial television; Informa Media Group; Informa Media Group. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014