- Date of establishment of relations with China: The date on which each country established diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China.
- Date of recognition of Israel: Date on which Israel was officially recognized as a state. Note that some countries had a “de facto” recognition in place long before the legal recognition.
- Date of recognition of State of Palestine: Date on which Palestine was officially recognized as a state.
- Diplomatic relations with Palestine: Indicates whether or not each country has diplomatic relations with Palestine.
- Diplomatic representation in the US > Ambassador: Name of ambassador to the USA.
- Eurasian Economic Community customs union public opinion: Percentage of surveyed respondents who indicated they felt either “absolutely positive” or “rather positive” towards the Eurasian Economic Community Customs Union (CU) and Single Economic Space (SES). The survey is carried out by Eurasian Development bank.
- Recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia: Statements on the status of Abkhazia and South Ossetia issued by countries who do not recognize their sovereignty.
- Recognition of Israel notes: Notes and remarks about the date on which Israel was officially recognized as a state.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Foreign relations of Croatia; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dates_of_establishment_of_diplomatic_relations_with_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China; Wikipedia: International recognition of Israel (UN member states); Wikipedia: International recognition of the State of Palestine (Diplomatic recognition); Wikipedia: International recognition of the State of Palestine (Diplomatic recognition) (Either with the Palestinian National Authority, the Palestine Liberation Organization, or the State of Palestine. The institution is specified where known.); Wikipedia: List of ambassadors to the United States; EDB Integration Barometer – 2013. Presentation of second wave measurement results. EDB Centre for Integration Studies, September 2013; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Abkhazia_and_South_Ossetia#States_that_do_not_recognise_Abkhazia_or_South_Ossetia_as_independent