Kazakhstan Lifestyle Stats
- Food and drink > Coffee > Consumption per capita: Annual per capita consumption of coffee in kg around the world. Otherwise mentioned, figures are the year 2008.
- Food and drink > Exports: Food comprises the commodities in SITC sections 0 (food and live animals), 1 (beverages and tobacco), and 4 (animal and vegetable oils and fats) and SITC division 22 (oil seeds, oil nuts, and oil kernels)."
- Quality of life index: Quality of Life Index is an estimation of overall quality of life by using empirical formula (the formula is an our opinion and it's based on experiments). The actual formula might be changed. Currently, we put the highest weight to pollution - if the environment is polluted too much, the economy or safety cannot fulfill it. We put the second highest importance to safety, since it is more important to feel safe rather than wealthy, in our opinion. etc. The number 65 is added so that the numbers are in such range so it rarely goes under zero (65 is a range modifier).
- Roller coasters: Number of roller coasters in each country. Includes both wooden and steel constructions.
- Roller coasters per million: Number of roller coasters in each country. Includes both wooden and steel constructions. Figures expressed per million population for the same year.
SOURCES: World Resource Institute: Countries by coffee consumption per capita; World Bank staff estimates from the Comtrade database maintained by the United Nations Statistics Division.; Economist Intelligence UnitÂƒ??s The Quality-of-Life calculated in 2005); quality of life; The Roller Coaster Database, 2006.; The Roller Coaster Database, 2006. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.