- Products: Major agricultural crops and products
- Rural population: Total population living in rural areas. Future estimates are from the UN Population Division.
- Rural population per thousand people: Total population living in rural areas. Future estimates are from the UN Population Division. Figures expressed per thousand people for the same year.
- Water productivity, total > Constant 2000 US$ GDP per cubic meter of total freshwater withdrawal: Water productivity, total (constant 2000 US$ GDP per cubic meter of total freshwater withdrawal). Water productivity is calculated as GDP in constant prices divided by annual total water withdrawal. GDP (Gross domestic product) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a year.
SOURCES: All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 25 March 2010.; United Nations Population Division. Source tables; United Nations Population Division. Source tables. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; Food and Agriculture Organization
- Monaco ranked first for water productivity, total > constant 2000 US$ GDP per cubic meter of total freshwater withdrawal amongst Christian countries in 2007.