- Minimum legal age > With parental consent > For Men: Age at which men are allowed to marry with parental consent.
- Minimum legal age > With parental consent > For Women: Age at which women are allowed to marry with parental consent.
- Minimum legal age > Without parental consent > For Women: Minimum legal age at which women can be married without parental consent.
- Percent married > All > Female > Aged 15-19: Percent of people aged 15-19 years who are or have been married or in a marriage-like union recognized by the law or customs of their country.
- Percent married > All > Male > Aged 15-19: Percent ever married or in union among persons aged 15-19.
Did you know
- Nearly a quarter of people in Monaco are over 65.
- Like living in cities? Guadeloupe, Nauru, Monaco, Singapore, Gibraltar and Bermuda are only nations that are 100% urbanised.
- If you like solitude, steer of Macau and Monaco. They have 15,000 residents per square kilometer.
- Happy birthday! The median Monacan turns 50 this year.