Montenegro Military Stats
- Branches: The names of the ground, naval, air, marine, and other defense or security forces
- Global Peace Index: The Global Peace Index is comprised of 22 indicators in the three categories ongoing domestic or international conflicts; societal safety; and security and militarization. A low index value indicates a peaceful and safe country.
- Manpower > Reaching military age annually > Males: The number of draft-age males and females entering the military manpower pool in any given year and is a measure of the availability of draft-age young adults.
- Manpower reaching military age annually > Males: This entry is derived from Military > Manpower reaching military age annually, which gives the number of males and females entering the military manpower pool (i.e., reaching age 16) in any given year and is a measure of the availability of military-age young adults.
- Military branches: This entry lists the service branches subordinate to defense ministries or the equivalent (typically ground, naval, air, and marine forces).
- Military service age and obligation: This entry gives the required ages for voluntary or conscript military service and the length of service obligation.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Service age and obligation: This entry gives the required ages for voluntary or conscript military service and the length of sevice obligation.
SOURCES: All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; http://www.visionofhumanity.org/#/page/indexes/global-peace-index, Global Rankings. Vision of Humanity.; CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbooks 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013; Wikipedia: List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel (The list)
Montenegro Military Profiles (Subcategories)
|Manpower 4||Manpower reaching military age annually 4|
|Manpower reaching militarily significant age annually 4|
- Montenegro ranked 8th last for manpower fit for military service > males age 16-49 amongst Europe in 2013.
- Montenegro ranked 25 places from the bottom for manpower reaching militarily significant age annually > males amongst Christian countries in 2013.