Republic of Macedonia Geography Stats
- Area > Comparative: The area of various small countries expressed in comparison to various areas within the United States of America.
- Area > Total: Total area in square kilometers
- Area > Water: Total water area in square kilometers
- Average precipitation in depth > Mm per year: Average precipitation in depth (mm per year). Average precipitation is the long-term average in depth (over space and time) of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
- Climate: A brief description of typical weather regimes throughout the year.
- Coastline: The total length of the boundary between the land area (including islands) and the sea.
- Elevation extremes > Highest point: Highest point above sea level
- Geographic coordinates: This entry includes rounded latitude and longitude figures for the purpose of finding the approximate geographic center of an entity and is based on the Gazetteer of Conventional Names, Third Edition, August 1988, US Board on Geographic Names and on other sources.
- Irrigated land: The number of square kilometers of land area that is artificially supplied with water.
- Land area > Square miles: Country land area.
- Land boundaries > Border countries: Length of land boundaries by border country
- Land use > Arable land: The percentage of used land that is arable. Arable land is land cultivated for crops that are replanted after each harvest like wheat, maize, and rice
- Location: The country's regional location, neighboring countries, and adjacent bodies of water.
- Natural resources: A country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance.
- Terrain: A brief description of the topography
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; Food and Agriculture Organization; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014
Republic of Macedonia Geography Profiles (Subcategories)
|Area 3||Freshwater withdrawal 6|
|Environment 3||Land use 3|