Slovakia Conflict Stats
- Terrorism > Global Terrorism Index: Score on Global Terrorism Index. A high value indicates that a country is affected by many terrorist incidents with a strong impact in terms of fatalities, injuries and damaged property.
- War > World War II > Jewish, percent killed: Jews killed in the Holocaust as a percentage of the pre-war Jewish population. Estimates are by Donald L. Niewyk. Note that alternative estimates differ.
- War > World War II > Pre-war Roma (gypsy) population: Pre-war Roma population.
- War > World War II > Roma (gypsy) deaths: High estimate.
- World War II > Holocaust > Jews killed: Estimated killed.
http://www.visionofhumanity.org/sites/default/files/2012_Global_Terrorism_Index_Report.pdf, Institute for Economics and Peace, p. 4 f.; Wikipedia: World War II casualties (Jewish deaths).
Niewyk, Donald L. The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust, Columbia University Press, 2000, ISBN 0-231-11200-9 , page 421.; Wikipedia: World War II casualties (Roma losses by country) (Niewyk, Donald L. The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust , Columbia University Press, 2000, ISBN 0-231-11200-9 page 422.); Wikipedia: The Holocaust (The following figures from Lucy Dawidowicz show the annihilation of the Jewish population of Europe by (pre-war) country:) (Dawidowicz, Lucy . The War Against the Jews , Bantam, 1986.p. 403, . Eric Lichtblau (1 March 2013). "The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking" . The New York Times . Retrieved 2 March 2013 . ., The Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names, The Holocaust: Tracing Lost Family Members)