- Christian > Mormon > Congregations: Total Congregations.
- Christian > Mormon > Members: Membership.
Christian > Orthodox > Orthodox percent of population:
Orthodox percentage (%) of total population.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Christian > Orthodox > Orthodox population: Population by religion, sex and urban/rural residence.
- Christianity > Christians: Number of Christian residents.
- Christianity > Percent Christian: Percentage of population that is Christian.
- Islam > Percentage Muslim: Percent of Muslims in each country.
- Major religion(s): Country major religions.
- Muslim > Muslim percentage of total population: Muslim percentage (%) of total population 2014 Pew Report.
- Muslim > Muslim population: Muslim population 2014 Pew Report.
- Religions: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Religions > All: This entry includes a rank ordering of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active.
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership per 1000: This entry lists Seventh-day Adventist membership worldwide as of 2004. Membership is defined as baptised and active. Figures expressed per thousand population for the same year.
- Shia Islam population > Number of Shia muslims: Estimated population of Shi'a Muslims around the world.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in France (Membership Statistics); Wikipedia: Orthodoxy by country (Statistics); United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country#Sovereign_states; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country#Sovereign_states; International Religious Freedom Report 2004, U.S. State Department; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; Wikipedia: Islam by country (Table) ("Muslim Population by Country" . The Future of the Global Muslim Population . Pew Research Center . Retrieved 22 December 2011 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; CIA World Factbook, 22 August 2006; adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004; adventiststatistics.org 2004 Annual Report 31 December 2004. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; Miller, Tracy: Mapping the Global Muslim Population A Report on the Size and Distribution of the World's Muslim Population, Pew Research Center, October 7, 2009.
- Syria ranked 6th last for seventh-day adventist membership amongst Muslim countries in 2004.
- Syria ranked 6th last for islam > percentage muslim amongst Middle Eastern and North Africa in 2004.