- FIFA World Ranking > Men: World football rankings, point totals, March 2006.
- FIFA World Ranking > Women: FIFA world women's ranking, total points.
- FIFA country code: Three letter codes or trigamme assigned by FIFA to member and non-member countries. These are the official codes used by FIFA and its continental confederations (AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, OFC and UEFA) as name abbreviations of countries and dependent areas, in official competitions.
- Mt Everest ascents > Duration 1953-2001: Mt Everest ascents 1953 - 2001
- Mt Everest ascents > Duration 1991-2001: Mt Everest ascents 1991 - 2001
- Olympic medals > Bronze > Sydney 2000: Bronze medals won at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
- Olympic medals > Total > Sydney 2000: Total of all Gold, Silver and Bronze medals won by each nation at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
- Summer olympic medals > All time: All-time Summer Games medal standings, based on The Golden Book of the Olympic Games. Medal counts include the 1906 Intercalated Games, which are not recognized by the IOC.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: 2006 World Baseball Classic; Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA); FIFA Official Website, December 2005; Iain Jeffree, FIFA Country Codes Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation, 22 Oct 2009.; Everest yearly ascents by nationalities, adventurestats; International Olympic Committee; The Golden Book of the Olympic Games