- By occupation: Component parts of the labor force by occupation.
- By occupation > Note: This entry lists the percentage distribution of the labor force by occupation. The distribution will total less than 100 percent if the data are incomplete.
- Female > % of total labor force: Female labor force as a percentage of the total show the extent to which women are active in the labor force. Labor force comprises people ages 15 and older who meet the International Labour Organisation's definition of the economically active population.
- Note: This entry contains the total labor force figure.
- Per capita: The total labor force figure Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Total: Total labor force comprises people ages 15 and older who meet the International Labour Organisation definition of the economically active population: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period. It includes both the employed and the unemployed. While national practices vary in the treatment of such groups as the armed forces and seasonal or part-time workers, in general the labor force includes the armed forces, the unemployed, and first-time job-seekers, but excludes homemakers and other unpaid caregivers and workers in the informal sector."