United States Newspapers and periodicals Stats
- Circulation > Daily > Per capita: Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Circulation > Daily per 1000: . Figures expressed per thousand population for the same year.
- Number of titles > Daily > Per capita: Per capita figures expressed per 1 million population.
- Number of titles > Daily per million: . Figures expressed per million population for the same year.
SOURCES: Source: UNESCO UIS Data | UNESCO Institute for Statistics; Source: UNESCO UIS Data | UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.
Did you know
- The United States has the most money, airports, radios and Internet Service Providers.
- The United States makes 800 movies a year. India and Nigeria make more.
United States Media > Newspapers and periodicals Profiles (Subcategories)
|Circulation 3||Number of titles 3|