- With parental consent > For Men: Age at which men are allowed to marry with parental consent.
- With parental consent > For Women: Age at which women are allowed to marry with parental consent.
- Without parental consent > For Women: Minimum legal age at which women can be married without parental consent.
Did you know
- Many Americans live alone - the United States leads the world in one person households.
- The United States has the world's highest marriage rate - as well as the world's highest divorce rate.
- The United States has 88 guns for every 100 people!
- The United States is one of the only countries in the world where women don't receive paid maternity leave.