Cuba Executive branch Stats
- Cabinet: Cabinet includes the official name for any body of high-ranking advisers roughly comparable to a U.S. Cabinet. Also notes the method for selection of members.
- Chief of state: The name and title of any person or role roughly equivalent to a U.S. Chief of State. This means the titular leader of the country who represents the state at official and ceremonial functions but may not be involved with the day-to-day activities of the government
- Election results: Election results includes the percent of vote for each candidate in the last election (if any)
- Elections: Elections includes the nature of election process or accession to power, date of the last election, and date of the next election
- Head of government: Head of government includes the name and title of the top administrative leader who is designated to manage the day-to-day activities of the government. For example, in the UK, the monarch is the chief of state, and the prime minister is the head of government. In the US, the president is both the chief of state and the head of government.
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011