- Independence day date: Date.
- Land border length: The length of each country's land border. Islands are listed as having a 0.0 km.
- Named after person: After whom each country and dependent territory was named.
- National anthems: National anthem.
- Neighboring countries and territories: The countries and territories neighboring each country. "L" means they share only a land border and "M" means they have only maritime boundaries. A blank means they share both.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: List of national independence days (List); Wikipedia: List of countries and territories by land borders (Land borders) (Note: land border lengths will vary depending on the scale by which they are measured, and therefore these figures without a source accompanied by an explanation of how they were measured and at what scale makes comparisons impossible; for more information see coastline paradox .); Wikipedia: List of countries named after people (Dependent territories named after people); Wikipedia: List of national anthems (Anthems of United Nations member states) ("List of Member States" . United Nations . Retrieved 2011-07-21 .); Wikipedia: List of countries and territories by land and maritime borders