- Beverages and tobacco > % of value added in manufacturing: Value added in manufacturing is the sum of gross output less the value of intermediate inputs used in production for industries classified in ISIC major division 3. Food, beverages, and tobacco comprise ISIC division 31.
- Big Mac nutritional values > Energy: Amount of kilocalories in a McDonald's Big Mac in each county. Results are from the McDonald's website for each county.
Big Mac nutritional values > Fat:
Grams of fat in a McDonald's Big Mac in each country. Results are from the McDonald's website for each country.
- Big Mac nutritional values > Protein: Grams of protein in a McDonald's Big Mac in each country. Results are from the McDonald's website for each country.
- Exports > % of merchandise > Exports: Food comprises the commodities in SITC sections 0 (food and live animals), 1 (beverages and tobacco), and 4 (animal and vegetable oils and fats) and SITC division 22 (oil seeds, oil nuts, and oil kernels).
- Subway resturants: Number of Subway resturants by country
- Subway resturants per million: Number of Subway resturants by country. Figures expressed per million population for the same year.
SOURCES: World Development Indicators database; Wikipedia>Big Mac; Wikipedia>Big Mac ; Wikipedia> Big Mac; Subway, 2006.; Subway, 2006. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.