Hungary Conflict Stats
- Terrorism > Global Terrorism Index: Score on Global Terrorism Index. A high value indicates that a country is affected by many terrorist incidents with a strong impact in terms of fatalities, injuries and damaged property.
Terrorism > Government reaction to the death of Osama bin Laden:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- War > World War II > Civilian deaths by military and war crimes: Civilian deaths due to military activity and crimes against humanity.
- War > World War II > Deaths, percent of pre-war population: Deaths as % of 1939 population.
- War > World War II > Pre-war Roma (gypsy) population: Pre-war Roma population.
- War > World War II > Roma (gypsy) deaths: High estimate.
- War > World War II > Total deaths: Total deaths.
- World War II > Holocaust > Jews killed: Estimated killed.
SOURCES: http://www.visionofhumanity.org/sites/default/files/2012_Global_Terrorism_Index_Report.pdf, Institute for Economics and Peace, p. 4 f.; Wikipedia: Reactions to the death of Osama bin Laden (Africa); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (The estimated breakdown for each Soviet Republic of total war dead is as follows); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (Total deaths); Wikipedia: World War II casualties (Roma losses by country) (Niewyk, Donald L. The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust , Columbia University Press, 2000, ISBN 0-231-11200-9 page 422.); Wikipedia: The Holocaust (The following figures from Lucy Dawidowicz show the annihilation of the Jewish population of Europe by (pre-war) country:) (Dawidowicz, Lucy . The War Against the Jews , Bantam, 1986.p. 403, . Eric Lichtblau (1 March 2013). "The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking" . The New York Times . Retrieved 2 March 2013 . ., The Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names, The Holocaust: Tracing Lost Family Members)