Hungary College and university Stats
- Gender parity index: Country's gender parity index for college and university enrollment. For countries with a rating of over 1, more females are enrolled while countries with a rating under 1 have more males enrolled.
- Gender ratio: Ratio of female to male tertiary enrollment is the percentage of men to women enrolled at tertiary level in public and private schools.
- Private school share: Percentage of post-secondary students who attend a private school, college, or university.
- Share of total education spending: Percentage of government education funding that goes to post-secondary education.
- Teachers > Proportion of teachers female: Percentage of country's college and university professors that are female.
SOURCES: United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) Institute for Statistics.; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables; United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables
Did you know
- Central European men donâ€™t teach. In Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia, over 75 percent of lower secondary teachers are female.