Kuwait Conflict Stats
- Civil war and unrest > Arab Spring death toll: Death toll related to events directly related to the Arab Spring.
- Terrorism > Global Terrorism Index: Score on Global Terrorism Index. A high value indicates that a country is affected by many terrorist incidents with a strong impact in terms of fatalities, injuries and damaged property.
- War > Gulf War > Coalition troops killed > Enemy action: Number of coalition troops killed by enemy action in the Gulf War 1990-1991.
- War > Gulf War > Coalition troops killed > Total: Number of coalition troops killed in the Gulf War 1990-1991 through enemy action, friendly fire or accidents.
- War > Syrian Civil War > Foreign civilians killed: Amount of civilians killed from each country due to the Syrian Civil War. Palestine had an estimated 700 civilians killed due to the civil war. Not included are Turkey, Iraq and Lebanon who lost 74, 47 and 42 civilians respectively. These numbers do not include foreign opposition fighters.
Wikipedia: Arab Spring (Summary of conflicts by country); http://www.visionofhumanity.org/sites/default/files/2012_Global_Terrorism_Index_Report.pdf, Institute for Economics and Peace, p. 4 f.; Wikipedia: Gulf War (Coalition troops killed by country)
; Wikipedia: Gulf War (Coalition troops killed by country); Wikipedia: Casualties of the Syrian Civil War (Foreign civilians killed) ("Report: "1036 Palestinians Killed In Syria Since Mach 2011 " " . Imemc.org . Retrieved 2013-08-30 . AP Interview: Chief of UN aid agency says Syria fighting has uprooted most Palestinians there)
Did you know
- Although Kuwait was the country being fought over, it lost just one soldier in the first Gulf War.