Kyrgyzstan Transport Stats
- Airports: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control.
- Airports > Per capita: Total number of airports. Runways must be useable, but may be unpaved. May not have facilities for refuelling, maintenance, or air traffic control. Per capita figures expressed per 1 million population.
- Gross value added by transport, storage and communication: Gross Value Added by Kind of Economic Activity at current prices - US dollars.
- Highways > Total > Per capita: total length of the highway system Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.
- Motor vehicles > Per 1,000 people: Motor vehicles include cars, buses, and freight vehicles but do not include two-wheelers. Population refers to midyear population in the year for which data are available."
- Passenger cars > Per 1,000 people: Passenger cars refer to road motor vehicles, other than two-wheelers, intended for the carriage of passengers and designed to seat no more than nine people (including the driver)."
- Ports and terminals: This entry lists major ports and terminals primarily on the basis of the amount of cargo tonnage shipped through the facilities on an annual basis. In some instances, the number of containers handled or ship visits were also considered.
- Rail > Railway length: Railway length in kilometers.
- Rail lines > Total route-km: Rail lines are the length of railway route available for train service, irrespective of the number of parallel tracks."
Road > Motor vehicles per 1000 people:
Motor vehicles per 1000 people.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Road network length > Km: Length of road network in kilometers in European Union countries.
- Roads > Passenger cars > Per 1,000 people: Passenger cars (per 1,000 people). Passenger cars refer to road motor vehicles, other than two-wheelers, intended for the carriage of passengers and designed to seat no more than nine people (including the driver).
- Roadways > Unpaved: This entry gives the total length of the road network and includes the length of the paved and unpaved portions.
- Vehicles > Per km of road: Vehicles per kilometer of road include cars, buses, and freight vehicles but do not include two-wheelers. Roads refer to motorways, highways, main or national roads, secondary or regional roads, and other roads. A motorway is a road specially designed and built for motor traffic that separates the traffic flowing in opposite directions."
- Waterways: The total length and individual names of navigable rivers, canals, and other inland bodies of water.
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; United Nations Statistics Division; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; International Road Federation, World Road Statistics and data files.; Wikipedia: List of countries by rail transport network size (Long List); World Bank, Transportation, Water, and Urban Development Department, Transport Division.; Wikipedia: List of countries by vehicles per capita
Kyrgyzstan Transport Profiles (Subcategories)
|Airports 50||Railways 13|
|Air transport 6||Roads 15|
|Highways 9||Road sector energy 3|
|Maritime 133||Roadways 6|
|Pipelines 8||Transport services 3|