Nepal Background Stats
- Land border length: The length of each country's land border. Islands are listed as having a 0.0 km.
- Length of border with China: Length in km of each country's border with China. China has international borders with 14 countries, and a total border length of 22,117 kilometres (13,743 mi). That makes it the longest of any country in the world.
- National anthems: National anthem.
Name of tree.
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Number of maritime boundary neighbours: Number of states and territories with which each country shares a maritime border. Two countries separated from each other by a body of water have a maritime border with each other.
- Overview: A geopolitical overview of every sovereign country in the world, briefly examining their recent history and place on the global stage. The texts are taken from the BBC News website.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: List of countries and territories by land borders (Land borders) (Note: land border lengths will vary depending on the scale by which they are measured, and therefore these figures without a source accompanied by an explanation of how they were measured and at what scale makes comparisons impossible; for more information see coastline paradox .); CIA World Factbook: China; Wikipedia: List of national anthems (Anthems of United Nations member states) ("List of Member States" . United Nations . Retrieved 2011-07-21 .); Wikipedia: List of national trees (National trees); Wikipedia: List of countries and territories by land and maritime borders; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014