Russia Labor Stats
- Agricultural workers > Male: Proportion of employed males engaged in the agricultural sector. Employment by economic activity (%) (most recent year available between 1995 and 2001). Note: As a result of a number of limitations in the data, comparisons of labour statistics over time and across countries should be made with caution. For detailed notes on the data see ILO (2002. Estimates and Projections of the Economically Active Population, 1950-2010, 4th ed., rev. 2. Database. Geneva; 2002. Key Indicators of the Labour Market 2001-2002. February 2002; and 2002. Laboursta Database. February 2002). The percentage shares of employment by economic activity may not sum to 100 because of rounding or the omission of activities not classified.
- Average monthly wage > Local currency > Net: Net average monthly wage in different countries. Figures are in local currencies.
- Employment rate > Adults: Employment to population ratio is the proportion of a country's population that is employed. Ages 15 and older are generally considered the working-age population.
- Expense > Current LCU: Expense (current LCU). Expense is cash payments for operating activities of the government in providing goods and services. It includes compensation of employees (such as wages and salaries), interest and subsidies, grants, social benefits, and other expenses such as rent and dividends.
- GNI > Current US$: GNI (current US$). GNI (formerly GNP) is the sum of value added by all resident producers plus any product taxes (less subsidies) not included in the valuation of output plus net receipts of primary income (compensation of employees and property income) from abroad. Data are in current U.S. dollars.
- Hours worked > Standard workweek: Standard workweek (hours).
- Labor force: The total labor force figure
- Labor force > By occupation: Component parts of the labor force by occupation.
- Labor force > By occupation > Agriculture: This entry lists the percentage distribution of the labor force by occupation. The distribution will total less than 100 percent if the data are incomplete.
- Labor force > By occupation > Industry: This entry lists the percentage distribution of the labor force by occupation. The distribution will total less than 100 percent if the data are incomplete.
- Labor force > By occupation > Services: This entry lists the percentage distribution of the labor force by occupation. The distribution will total less than 100 percent if the data are incomplete.
- Labor force, total: Labor force, total. Total labor force comprises people ages 15 and older who meet the International Labour Organization definition of the economically active population: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period. It includes both the employed and the unemployed. While national practices vary in the treatment of such groups as the armed forces and seasonal or part-time workers, in general the labor force includes the armed forces, the unemployed, and first-time job-seekers, but excludes homemakers and other unpaid caregivers and workers in the informal sector.
- Salaries and benefits > Hourly minimum wage: Hourly minimum wage at international USD (this means that discrepancies in purchasing power have been compensated for).
Salaries and benefits > Minimum wage:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Unemployment rate: The percent of the labor force that is without jobs. Substantial underemployment might be noted.
SOURCES: ILO (International Labour Organization). 2002. Key Indicators of the Labour Market 2001-2002. February 2002; Various sources compiled into Wikipedia's List of countries by monthly average wage; International Labour Organisation, Key Indicators of the Labour Market database.; International Monetary Fund, Government Finance Statistics Yearbook and data files. World Bank World Development Indicators.; World Bank national accounts data; Wikipedia: List of minimum wages by country (Countries) ("Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2013" . State.gov . Retrieved 2014-03-04 .); CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; International Labour Organization, Key Indicators of the Labour Market database.; Wikipedia: List of minimum wages by country (Countries)