- Births and maternity > Average age of mother at childbirth: Average age of mother at first childbirth.
- Births and maternity > Crude birth rate: Country's crude birth rate. The crude birth rate is the number of live births for every 1,000 people.
- Births and maternity > Number of births: Total number of live births. A live birth refers to a birth after which the baby shows signs of life, however, if the baby dies after showing signs of life, it is still considered a live birth.
- Births and maternity > Teenage birth rate: Percentage of females aged 15-19 who give birth, out of all females the same age in the country.
- Life expectancy > Men: Life expectancy for men.
- Life expectancy > Women: Life expectancy for women.
- Life expectancy at birth > Female: The average number of years to be lived by a females in this nation born in the same year, if mortality at each age remains constant in the future. Life expectancy at birth is also a measure of overall quality of life in a country and summarizes the mortality at all ages. It can also be thought of as indicating the potential return on investment in human capital and is necessary for the calculation of various actuarial measures.