- Chess > GrandMasters: Number of GrandMaster chess champions, by country. A GrandMaster is the highest level of recognition in chess.
- Chess > International Masters: Number of International Masters in chess, by country. International Master is the second highest recognition in chess.
- Chess > World Chess Rankings: Country rank by average rating of top 10 players
- FIFA World Ranking > Men: World football rankings, point totals, March 2006.
- FIFA country code: Three letter codes or trigamme assigned by FIFA to member and non-member countries. These are the official codes used by FIFA and its continental confederations (AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, OFC and UEFA) as name abbreviations of countries and dependent areas, in official competitions.
- Summer olympic medals > All time: All-time Summer Games medal standings, based on The Golden Book of the Olympic Games. Medal counts include the 1906 Intercalated Games, which are not recognized by the IOC.