- Baptist church members: Number of members of churches, who are in turn member of the Baptist World Alliance.
- Baptist church members per thousand people: Number of members of churches, who are in turn member of the Baptist World Alliance. Figures expressed per thousand people for the same year.
- Baptist churches: Number of churches that are members of the Baptist World Alliance.
- Baptist churches per million people: Number of churches that are members of the Baptist World Alliance. Figures expressed per million people for the same year.
- Quakers: Number of Quakers.
SOURCES: http://www.bwanet.org/about-us2/statistics; http://www.bwanet.org/about-us2/statistics. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; Wikipedia: Quakers (Africa) (Nuttall, Geoffrey (1955). "Early Quakerism in the Netherlands: Its wider context" . The Bulletin of the Friends Historical Association 44 (1): 3–18. Gragg, Larry (2009). The Quaker community on Barbados : challenging the culture of the planter class ([Online-Ausg.] ed.). Columbia: University of Missouri Press. ISBN 9780826218476 . Friends World Committee for Consultation (2007) 'Finding Quakers around the World http://www.fwccamericas.org/publications/images/fwcc_map_2007_sm.gif, )