- Justice system > Punishment > Capital punishment (executions): Number of executions carried out in 2012.
- Justice system > Punishment > Capital punishment (last execution year): Year of last use.
- Rape rate: Number of rape incidents per 100,000 citizens in different countries. Figures do not take into account rape incidents that go unreported to the police.
- Violent crime > Domestic violence amongst Muslims: Information on and estimates of prevalence of various forms of domestic violence in Muslim-majority countries.
- Violent crime > Gun crime > Guns per 100 residents: Number of privately owned small firearms per 100 residents.
- Violent crime > Murder rate: Intentional homicide, number and rate per 100,000 population.
- Violent crime > Murders: Intentional homicide, number and rate per 100,000 population.
- Violent crime > Rapes: The number of recorded rapes. Large numbers of rapes go unreported. South Africa is estimated to have 500,000 rapes per year, Egypt 200,000, China 32,000 and the UK with 85,000 rapes per year.
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/ACT50/001/2013/en/bbfea0d6-39b2-4e5f-a1ad-885a8eb5c607/act500012013en.pdf, Amnesty International, April 2013. p. 35.; Wikipedia: Capital punishment in Europe (Abolition); UN Crime Stats; Wikipedia: Islam and domestic violence (Incidence of domestic violence among Muslims); Annexe I of the Small Arms Survey 2007 ; United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Source tables; Statistics : Crime : Sexual Violence (UNODC) and Crime Statistics : Sexual Violence Against Children and Rape, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime