Active military personnel:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
- Internet > Internet penetration: Penetration.
- Internet > Internet users: Internet users.
- Internet > Percent using internet: Percentage of individuals using the Internet.
- Newspapers > Daily newspapers > Number of titles: Number of individual daily newspaper titles by country. "Titles" do not indicate companies, as newspaper companies can have different titles in different countries, regions and cities.
- Newspapers > Daily newspapers > Total average circulation: Estimated number of daily newspapers circulated each day.
- Telecommunications > Telephone > Fixed telephone lines: Fixed telephone lines.
- Telecommunications > Telephone > Main fixed phone lines per 100 people: Fixed-telephone subscriptions per 100 inhabitants.
- Telecommunications > Telephone > Mobile phone > Mobile-cellular telephone subscriptions: Mobile-cellular telephone subscriptions.
- Televisions > Households with TV: Total number of households with a TV set.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel (The list); Wikipedia: List of countries by number of Internet users ("Percentage of Individuals using the Internet 2000-2012" , International Telecommunications Union (Geneva), June 2013, retrieved 22 June 2013); Wikipedia: List of countries by number of Internet users (Calculated using penetration rate and population data from "Countries and Areas Ranked by Population: 2012" , Population data, International Programs, U.S. Census Bureau, retrieved 26 June 2013); International Telecommunications Union. Source tables; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables; United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables; International Telecommunications Union; International Telecommunications Union. Source tables; United Nations Statistics Division. Source tables