- Food and drink > Alcohol > Legal drinking age: Legal drinking age of African countries.
Food and drink > Fast food outlets > KFC > Notes:
Facts and peculiarities about KFC outlets in each country.
- Food and drink > Fast food outlets > KFC > Owner or major operator: Name of the company that operates KFC franchises in each country. It should be noted that some countries, such as France, Great Britain, and Germany are operated by Yum! International, an offshoot of the Yum! Corporation, which owns KFC. Other countries are operated by separate corporations such as the Americana Group, which controls KFC franchises in nearly all Middle Eastern countries.
- Food and drink > Fast food outlets > KFC > Year entered: Year in which the first KFC opened in each country.
- Happy Planet Index: The Happy Planet Index (HPI) is calculated from three components: Perceived well-being, life expectancy and ecological footprint. A higher value indicates a happier population.
- Well being > Experienced well-being: Experienced well-being data is collected by the Gallup World Poll, by surveying people on how they feel about the quality of their life on scale from 0 (the worst possible life) to 10 (the best possible life).
World Heritage Sites:
No date was available from the Wikipedia article, so we used the date of retrieval.
SOURCES: http://www.icap.org/Table/MinimumAgeLimitsWorldwide; Wikipedia: List of countries with KFC franchises (Africa); Wikipedia: List of countries with KFC franchises (Asia); http://www.happyplanetindex.org/data/; Wikipedia: Table of World Heritage Sites by country (Table of World Heritage Sites)