- Analogue to digital transition > Official launch: Official launch date of digital terrestrial television in different countries.
- List of TV stations: List of TV stations.
- Percentage of public channels with national coverage: Percentage of public television channels with national coverage.
- Total number of channels: Total number of television channels.
- Total number of channels per million people: Total number of television channels. Figures expressed per million people for the same year.
SOURCES: Various sources compiled into Wikipedia's Digital terrestrial television; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables; UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Source tables. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.