- Female: Female prisoners, expressed as a percentage share of the total prison population. Data for 2003.
- Foreign prisoners: Prisoners who are foreign nationals, expressed as a percentage share of total prison population. Data for 2003.
- Per capita: Data for 2003. Number of prisoners held per 100,000 population.
- Pre-trial detainees: The percentage of the prison population that is being held pre-trial / on remand. Data for 2003.
- Share of prison capacity filled: The percentage of the offical prison capacity filled. This is obtained by comparing the number of prisoners in a nation to the offical capacity of the nation's prison system. Data for 2003.
Facts and figures about OPEC countries
|OPEC Agriculture 188||OPEC Geography 52||OPEC Media 186|
|OPEC Crime 80||OPEC Government 131||OPEC Military 105|
|OPEC Disasters 15||OPEC Health 242||OPEC People 449|
|OPEC Economy 3229||OPEC Industry 72||OPEC Religion 16|
|OPEC Education 396||OPEC Labor 244||OPEC Sports 115|
|OPEC Energy 1480||OPEC Language 2||OPEC Terrorism 20|
|OPEC Environment 195||OPEC Lifestyle 13||OPEC Transport 338|