- Invalid votes: The number of invalid votes, as reported by each country.
- Registered voter turnout: The proportion of registered voters who actually voted.
- Total vote: The total number of votes cast in the relevant election. Total vote includes valid and invalid votes, as well as blank votes in cases where these are separated from invalid votes. More information on valid, invalid and blank votes can be found at aceproject.org
- Turnout: The number of votes divided by the Voting Age Population figure, expressed as a percentage.
- Voter registration: The number of registered voters. The figure represents the number of names on the voters' register at the time that the registration process closes, as reported by the electoral management body.
- Voting age population: International IDEA has chosen to use not only the reported registration rate to calculate turnout percentages, but also the voting age population (VAP) which includes all citizens above the legal voting age
- Voting age population per 1000: International IDEA has chosen to use not only the reported registration rate to calculate turnout percentages, but also the voting age population (VAP) which includes all citizens above the legal voting age. Figures expressed per thousand population for the same year.
Facts and figures about Muslim countries
|Muslim Agriculture 246||Muslim Government 131||Muslim Military 123|
|Muslim Crime 104||Muslim Health 270||Muslim People 498|
|Muslim Disasters 25||Muslim Import 1||Muslim Religion 18|
|Muslim Economy 3336||Muslim Industry 76||Muslim Sports 202|
|Muslim Education 447||Muslim Labor 272||Muslim Terrorism 24|
|Muslim Energy 2024||Muslim Language 8||Muslim Transport 348|
|Muslim Environment 199||Muslim Lifestyle 40|
|Muslim Geography 52||Muslim Media 205|