- Annual cannabis use: Estimate of percentage of 15-64 year old population who use Cannabis.
- HIV infections amongst drug users: Percentage of injecting drug users who are HIV positive.
- HIV testing amongst drug users: Estimated percentage of injecting drug users who have been tested for HIV.
- Lifetime cannabis use: Adult lifetime cannabis use.
- Opiates use: Annual prevalence.
SOURCES: https://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/WDR2011/World_Drug_Report_2011_ebook.pdf, World Drug Report 2011, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), 2011, p. 217.; Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS. Source tables; Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS. Source tables; Mostly Table GPS-8 Part (i) ''Lifetime prevalence of drug use among all adults (aged 15 to 64 years old) in nationwide surveys among the general population'' EMCDDA (European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction) unless otherwise referred on Wikipedia: Adult lifetime cannabis use by country; Wikipedia: List of countries by prevalence of opiates use ("World Drug Report 2011" . United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. 2011. "World Drug Report 2006" . United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. 2006. http://www.unodc.org/documents/wdr/WDR_2009/WDR2009_eng_web.pdf)